Stuffed Shells (222)
Yields: 35 Shells
- 12 oz. Pasta Shells or 8 oz. Manicotti – Cooked until barely tender, Drained
- 32 oz. Ricotta
- 12 oz. Mozzarella – ½ in cubes
- 6 oz. Parmesan – Shredded
- 2 Eggs – Beaten
- 1 Tbsp. Parsley – Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic – Crushed
- ½ Tsp. Pepper
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 3 Cups your Choice Red Sauce
1. Mix together filing ingredients, leaving out a small amount of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses for the top of the shells.
2. Place about ½ the sauce on the bottom of a greased pan or pans, depending on the size you use.
3. Fill shells with filling and set on the sauce. Pour remaining sauce over the shells and sprinkle with a little of the mozzarella and parmesan saved from the filling.
4. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 to 45 minutes.