Source: Kitchen Boss
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 pound peeled and deveined large shrimp, 16-20 count
- Black Pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 Tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 2 Tablespoons chopped Italian parsley
- 1/2 cup Buddy's Breadcrumbs (see recipe)
- 1/4 cup grated pecorino
- Juice of 3 lemons
- 1 pound cooked linguini
1. Add the oil, butter and garlic to a large sauté pan and heat to medium. When oil is hot and the garlic fragrant, add the shrimp, and a couple pinches of salt and black pepper.
2. After 2-3 minutes add oregano and parsley and sauté. Keep turning the shrimp so both sides cook evenly and the shrimp is pink and cooked through.
3. When shrimp is done, a couple minutes longer, add the breadcrumbs and cheese, turn to coat well. Add the lemon juice, stirring all to combine well. Serve over mounds of cooked pasta.