Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nut Cups (174)
Yields: 24 Servings
- 1 pkg. Small Cream Cheese
- ¼ lb. Butter
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Pecans – Grated
- ¾ Cup Brown Sugar
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tbsp. Butter
- 1. Make a crust using the cream cheese, butter and flour. Place in mini cup tins.
- 2. Mix nuts, brown sugar, vanilla, egg and butter together.
- 3. Fill cups with mixture and bake at 350 degrees of 17 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 250 degrees and cook for 10 more minutes.
- 4. Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.