Lemon Cookie Tarts
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup lemon curd ( lemon pie filling, mousse or any kind of pie filling)
- 1/4 cup sweetened condensed milk ( use only if the filling is to thick) (optional)
1. In food processor pulse sugar, powdered sugar and butter till creamy. Can be done with electric beaters as well.
2. Mix rest of ingredients except lemon curd and sweetened condensed milk, mix until a smooth dough is formed.
3. Chill 15 minutes wrapped in plastic wrap.
4. Spray mini muffin tins with Pam.
5. Measure 1 Tbsp of dough.
6. Roll into ball place one in each hole of mini tart pan.