Jules Yorkshire Pudding
- 100 gramme Plain Flour
- Half pint of milk (I use skimmed)
- 2 Eggs
- Pinch of salt and pepper
1. I whisk with electric beaters, then leave it to rest for about one hour. Just whisk again before putting in the oven
2. Heat oven to hot 220C (don' t know the F)
3. I used a patty tin which makes 12. I use groundnut oil, but you can use beef dripping or other oil. Put a little oil in each patty tin, get it smoking hot in the oven.
4. Pour the batter into the tins till about 3/4 full
5. In oven for 25-30 minutes.