Jewish Coffee Cake
Jewish Coffee Cake (132)
Yields: 12 Servings
- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 1 pkg. Vanilla Instant Pudding
- ¾ Cup Oil
- ¾ Cup Water
- 4 Eggs
- ¾ Cup Sugar
- 1 ½ Tsp. Cinnamon
- ½ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- ¼ Cup Butter
1. Melt Butter in 9x13 cake pan.
2. Mix sugar, cinnamon and nuts together. Set aside.
3. Make the cake with pudding, oil, water and eggs.
4. Place 1/3 of the cinnamon nut mixture on the bottom of the pan. Cover with ½ the cake batter. Sprinkle with 1/3 cinnamon nut mixture. Cover with the remaining cake batter, Sprinkle the last of the cinnamon nut mixture on the top.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes.