Greek Butter Cookies
Greek Butter Cookies (158)
Yields: 48 Cookies
- 1 lb. Butter – Unsalted
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar1 Egg Yolk
- ½ Box Sifted Cake Flour
1. Beat butter for 5 minutes with mix master. Mix in sugar and beat for another 5 to 10 minutes.
2. Stir in egg yolk. Stir in four (use your own judgment as to how much).
3. Roll into balls the size of walnuts.
4. Bake at 325 degrees until brown around the edges.
5. Roll hot cookies in powdered sugar. Let cool and the roll in powdered sugar again.