Grand Marnier French Toast
Grand Marnier French Toast (147)
Yields: 8 Servings
- 4 Tbsp. Grand Marnier
- 4 Cups Whipping Cream
- 4 Eggs
- 4 Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 Tbsp. Grated Orange Rind
- 1 Loaf Firm French Bread
- 6 Oz. Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Orange Juice
- 1 Tbsp. Grand Marnier
- 1 Tbsp. Grated Orange Rind
- ½ Cup Powdered Sugar
1. Mix Grand Marnier, whip cream, eggs, sugar and orange rind together.
2. Slice the bread about 1 inch thick and place in a 9x13 pan.
3. Pour mixture over the bread and let soak for 1 hour. Then turn bread over and soak for an additional hour.
4. To make the orange butter, mix together butter, orange rind, Grand Marnier, orange juice and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Serve at room temperature.
5. Place bread on greased cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees of 10 minutes. Turn the bread and cook another 10 minutes until the bread is golden and puffy.
6. Serve immediately with orange butter.