Chocolate Mint Dessert
Chocolate Mint Dessert (133)
Yields: 12 Servings
- 1 Cup Flour
- 1 Cup Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter – Soft
- 4 Eggs
- 1 ½ Cup Hershey’s Syrup (16 oz. can)
Mint Cream Center
- 2 Cups Powdered Sugar
- ½ Cup Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Water
- ½ Tsp. Mint Extract
- 3 Drops Green or Red Food Coloring
- 6 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Cup Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, butter, eggs and syrup for the cake. Beat until smooth.
2. Pour into a 9x13 greased pan and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool completely.
3. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients for the mint cream center and mix. Spread the mixture on the cooled cake and chill.
4. Melt the butter and chocolate for the topping. Pour the chocolate topping over the dessert and chill for at least 1 hour.