Chinese King Crab with Mushrooms and Snow peas
Chinese King Crab with Mushrooms and Snow peas (100)
Yields: 4 Servings
- ¼ lb. Snow pea pods
- 3 Tbsp. Peanut Oil
- 1 Clove Garlic – Crushed
- ¾ lb. King Crab Meat – Frozen
- ¾ lb. Mushrooms – Thinly Sliced
- 1 Cup Poultry Stock
- ½ Tsp. White Pepper
- 1 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- ½ Cup Cold Water
- ½ Tsp. Ginger – Ground
- 2 Scallions – Minced
1. Stem snow pea pods for 5 minutes. Place in bottom of serving dish and keep warm.
2. In a large skillet, heat oil until very hot but not smoking. Add garlic and sauté until golden. Then remove from the pan.
3. Add crab meat and toss, cooking for 1 minute. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for 1 minute more. Add stock and pepper and bring to a boil.
4. Dissolve the cornstarch in the cold water and add to the mixture. Continue cooking, stirring until the sauce thickens.
5. Pour over the snow pea pods, sprinkle with ginger and toss to mix. Sprinkle with scallions and serve hot with brown rice.