Yields: 12 Servings
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 4 Egg Whites
- 1 Cup Sugar
- 2 Tsp. Vanilla
- 2 Cup Sour Cream
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar
- Graham Cracker Crumbs
- Butter for Pan
1. Beat egg whites until they start to stiffen. Beat in sugar slowly. Fold into the softened cream cheese. Add 1 tsp. vanilla.
2. Grease a 9” spring form pan with butter and dust with graham cracker crumbs. Pour mixture into pan.
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes.
4. Mix sour cream, sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla and spread on top. Bake for an additional 5 minutes.
5. Let cool at room temperature and then chill for at least 2 hours.