Carmel Apple Cookies
Carmel Apple Cookies (130)
Yields: 36 Cookies
- ¾ Cup Powdered Sugar
- 2/3 Cup Butter
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Juice Concentrate – Thawed
- 1 ½ Cup Flour
- ¼ Tsp. Salt
- Flat toothpicks
- Caramels – for melting
- 1 Tbsp. Apple Juice Concentrate
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- ¾ Cup Walnuts – Finely Chopped
1. Beat Sugar, Butter and 1 tbsp. apple juice until fluffy. Stir in flour and salt.
2. Shape into ¾ in. balls. Place 1 inch apart on an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake at 250 degrees for 12-17 minutes. Immediately insert toothpicks and cool completely.
3. Melt caramels and apple juice with water. Dip cookies in the caramel and set on walnuts.
4. Set on wax paper to cool. Add water if caramel gets too thick.