Carbquik Belgian Waffles
- 1 whole egg
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/4 cups carbquik
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 tablespoon Splenda
- 1/8 cup vegetable oil
1. Heat Belgian or regular waffle iron; grease with cooking spray, vegetable oil or shortening.
2. Beat eggs in small bowl on high speed about 3 minutes or until thick and lemon colored. Stir in cream and water.
3. Beat in carbquik and Splenda on low speed until smooth, stir in vanilla. Gently fold in oil.
4. Pour slightly less than cupfuls onto center of hot waffle iron. Close lid of waffle iron.
5. Cook about 5 minutes or until steaming stops. Carefully remove waffle. Total cooking time will vary depending on size, make, and model of waffle iron.
Net Carbs Per Serving: 2g
Total Preparation Time: 5 minutes per waffle