BLT Chicken Salad
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1/2 cup Mayo (I use lite mayo)
- 3 to 4 tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 2 tbsp Finely chopped onion
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- 8 cups Torn salad greens
- 1 cup croutons
- 2 Large tomatoes, chopped
- 1-1/2 lbs Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts, cooked and cubed
- 10 Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled (I use Turkey bacon)
- 2 Hard-cooked eggs, sliced
1. In a small bowl, combine the first five ingredients; mix well. Cover and refrigerate until serving.
2. Toss salad greens, tomatoes, croutons, chicken, bacon. Garnish with eggs. Drizzle with dressing.