Apple Tarts (213)
Yields: 4 Servings
Recipe from: Denise
- 1 Sheet Frozen Puff Pastry – Rolled to 1/8 in.
- 1 Granny Smith Apple – Peeled
- Cinnamon Sugar
- Apple butter
- Apricot Jam – Heated and Strained
- Vanilla Ice Cream
1. Roll out and cut 7 inch rounds of pastry.
2. Put on greased cookie sheet, spread lightly with apple butter.
3. Lay thin apple slices on pastry, overlapping them.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and dot with butter.
5. Bake at 400 for 25 minutes. Brush with jam and serve with ice cream.